More New Facebook Features - Extended Privacy and More

Going crazy tonight with the Facebook application enhancements -

You can now choose to hide your name, profile photo, and link to your profile from other Facebook users who are using the application. You can find this new setting in your account settings. If you want complete privacy but still want to be able to check out the Facebook application, this is the setting for you.

I also added the "see how your friends picked.." tab to Questions and Polls now, too.

And last, I've added Facebook users' profile links to your individual user pages, to the 4-UP Fantasy Wrestling user ranking tab (when viewing Weekly Stats), and I'm about to finish adding it to the season rankings page. So if you want that privacy, change that setting now!

As far as I'm concerned the Facebook application is complete now!

I wanted to really wrap it up and get all this done since when I open up the MMA predictions site, I'll want to have an MMA predictions Facebook app to go along with it. Now I can do it, pretty easily.

Posted on July 11, 2009 at 2:09 AM

Sorry if you got 2 emails about the privacy options..

My Firefox crashed and when I restored the session, one of my tabs was the script I wrote to email everyone. Doh!

Posted on July 11, 2009 at 2:12 AM