Mail Server Issues - Sorry if you gotz more than 1 email!

Had some mail server issues this week. I think it's all resolved now, but I had to send the No Surrender PPV update and the 4-UP End of Week reminder twice today. If you got it more than once (probably only affected about 400 of you in total), I apologize!

Also, I may have to remove the ability for people to sign up using Hotmail. I believe Hotmail is blocking our emails - possibly someone reported them as spam. (even though you have to specifically opt-in to them.. sigh!)

If any users here are specifically signed up to receive emails and you haven't received any - PLEASE let me know. It's such a pain to debug these kinds of things since it's not like the email process breaks when an email is denied by your email provider.

# wwefan18
wwefan18

I have Hotmail and I always receive your emails. I even save your emails in my specific folder titled "Fourdown" with all emails I receive from Fourdown in that specific folder. But I don't know who has Hotmail and isn't getting the emails, but I am receiving the emails perfectly fine everytime you send them in my Inbox folder. They aren't going into the Spam Folder or anything. But just letting you know that.

Posted on September 18, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Oh, that's good to know. Thanks!

Posted on September 18, 2009 at 7:55 PM
# wwefan18
wwefan18

No problem, Spencer. Glad to help out.

Posted on September 22, 2009 at 8:55 PM
# nelon27
nelon27
Smart Wrestling Fan

I have always got the emails, with a hotmail account as well!

Posted on September 22, 2009 at 11:24 PM

So obviously I won't be blocking Hotmail users. :)

I actually think all the email issues are done with. Thank goodness.

Posted on September 23, 2009 at 8:31 PM