Removal of ECW

I haven't done it yet but over the next week, I'll be making sure ECW doesn't appear as a choice for TV ratings and things like that.

I'll also make sure NXT gets added so you can rate that show.

As far as ECW talents moving to new brands - we only know a few so far for sure. I'll be working on those over the next week, too.

# ANGELABETH
ANGELABETH
I LOVED WATCHING ECW A LOT WHY DID VINCE DID WHAT HE DID ON FEB OF THIS YEAR THAT WAS OUT CALLED FOR PULLING THE PLUG ON ECW THAT WAS REALLY STUPID OF VINCE TO DO THAT WHEN I WATCHED ECW THAT TUESDAY NIGHT ON SIFY CHANNAL I WAS SAD TO SEE THE ECW SUPERSTARS GO AND I WAS ALSO MAD AT VINCE TOO IF WAS THERE I WOULD CHOKE HIM AND I WOULD SLAP HIM CROSS EYED AND THEN SPIT RIGHT HIS FACE TOO AND THEN I WOULD BREAK BOTH VINCE'S LEGS,ARMS,AND EVEN BREAK VINCE'S NOSE TOO.

Posted on June 28, 2010 at 4:19 PM