Bug Fix: Username Change Hides Old Blogs

I didn't realize this was happening until @Diamondjt5887@ (formerly jmt5887) emailed me.. but if you changed your username, all your blog posts from before were no longer showing up.

I updated the code to fix this problem so it won't happen again.

I fixed the following users' old posts to show up again:

DashingChuggsRhodes
DaChamp
TheForgottenOneCJB
Diamondjt5887

I've got a few more posts to fix but I'm not sure what these users changed their name to:

808080, BenjaminL, and dagioffre

If you're any of those 3 users, let me know what your new name is and I'll fix your old posts.

No one was ever supposed to lose blog posts from changing names. :)

# jmt5887
jmt5887

I'm glad the issue was fixed. Thanks for doing that. I'm honestly surprised I was the first to mention it.

Posted on January 17, 2011 at 10:32 AM