Blog Shows Linkable Now like Users & Leagues

Well, I think it is..  this is the first test.

WWE Beta Hall of Fame 101

Also I think I have it where when you enter an invalid user/league, it won't show up with the @/# codes.  Let's test it out!

Okay that didn't work. More testing!

Let me make sure this still works.. cletus42o

Haha we won't interupt the nice conversation your having with yourself lol hahaha

Posted on March 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM
# jmt5887
jmt5887

cletus42o The links in my big bubba blog is missing now. they are just the names now.

Posted on March 4, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Should all be working fine now.

To link to a blog show anywhere where you can do the @ or # codes, just put $'s around your blog show's FULL NAME. (exactly as you entered it)

Posted on March 4, 2011 at 3:41 PM

I couldn't make the change I wanted to hide invalid users/leagues because it would screw everything up if you just entered a lone @, #, or $ on the page. So that won't happen.

One thing I've been noticing is a lot of people changing their usernames for fun.. just keep in mind that that will break any codes anyone used in the past to link to you. There's no way for me to parse through every comment and blog when you change your name to try to change those links, since it's just pure text.

Posted on March 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Crazy name changers...

Thanks for doing this cletus42o. I really appreciate it. Now I can plug the Four Down Fight whenever I want!

Posted on March 4, 2011 at 3:57 PM
# ItsFRIDAYFRIDAYR..
ItsFRIDAYFRIDAYRebeccaBlack
EV 3.0

Lol I changed my name 2 times in one day that's a record

Posted on March 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM
# jmt5887
jmt5887

Since the season began I've been @Diamondjt5887@ before that i was jmt5887 for 2 years. I have no intention of changing my name anytime soon. if i do it will be to drop the 5887 from my username.

Posted on March 4, 2011 at 4:54 PM

Oh I don't care if people change their names (or I'd just remove that ability).. just wanted to make sure everyone knew that it breaks the old links and I can't make an update to fix those.

Posted on March 4, 2011 at 4:58 PM
# BingBong
BingBong

i have always been and will always be

BingBong