2010 Slammy and Supplemental Slammy Award Winners

wwefan18

This is a list of the winners of the 2010 Slammy Awards, as well as the winners of the 2010 Supplemental Slammy Awards that was announced on wwe.com. Below are the results:

2010 Slammy Awards (Aired on Monday Night Raw)

Slammy: 2010 Shocker of the Year Award
Winner: The Nexus's Debut on Monday Night Raw

Slammy: 2010 Despicable Me Award
Winner: CM Punk Singing Happy Birthday to Rey Mysterio's Daughter

Slammy: 2010 Guest Star Shining Moment of the Year Award
Winner: Pee Wee Herman in a Verbal Confrontation with The Miz

Slammy: 2010 Move of the Year Award
Winner: John Cena Giving Batista the Attitude Adjustment off the Car through the Stage

Slammy: 2010 WWE Universe Fan Reaction of the Year Award
Winner: Angry Miz Girl when The Miz became WWE Champion

Slammy: 2010 Oh Snap! Meltdown Moment of the Year Award
Winner: Edge for Destroying the Raw General Manager's Laptop

Slammy: 2010 Knucklehead Moment of the Year Award
Winner: Mae Young Beating Up Michelle McCool and Layla on Old School Raw

Slammy: 2010 Diva of the Year Award
Winner: Michelle McCool

Slammy: 2010 Moment of the Year Award
Winner: Shawn Michaels's Final Match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26

Slammy: 2010 And I Quote...Line of the Year Award
Winner: Michael Cole

Slammy: 2010 Superstar of the Year Award
Winner: John Cena

2010 Supplemental Slammy Awards (Announced on WWE's Homepage)

Slammy: 2010 Best Performance by a Winged Specimen Award

Winner: Cody Rhodes

Slammy: 2010 Frequent Tweeter Award
Winner: Goldust

Slammy: 2010 Best wwe.com Exclusive TV Show Award
Winner: WWE NXT

Slammy: 2010 Most Annoying Catchphrase Award
Winner: Zack Ryder for "Woo, Woo, Woo, You Know It"

The Supplemental Slammy's seem kinda weird and made up, but they did take place on wwe.com and I found them out and the winners from WWE's Homepage and off of Impact Wrestling too. What does everyone think?

# BingBong
BingBong

cena getting both move of the year and superstar of the year is a joke...both awards had more deserving people.

Posted on December 14, 2010 at 1:24 PM
# wwefan18
wwefan18

I agree. Move of the Year belonged to Randy Orton RKO'ing Evan Bourne when he went for the Shooting Star Press. Cena didn't even deserve to get Superstar of the Year because he really didn't do anything spectacular to earn the achivement. What happened him? He joins Nexus, he gets fired, and he gets rehired after going on a rampage. I don't care who agrees with me on this because everyone has different opinions and I respect everyone's opinion, but in my eyes, The Miz deserved Superstar of the Year. He had an amazing year and probably the best out of anyone in this year. He won the WWE United States Championship (albeit never defended it), he was one half of the WWE Unified Tag Team Champions, he won the 2010 Money in the Bank Ladder Match in July to shock basically the entire world, and then he cashed in his briefcase and beat Randy Orton to become the new WWE Champion (with that little evil-like demon girl looking on to make it a classic moment. LOL.). That is a very impressive year for a young and talented guy like The Miz. He deserved to win it, but, of course, Cena had to win it.

Posted on December 14, 2010 at 1:32 PM
# BingBong
BingBong

i totally agree wwefan18 btw do you want to be on the roster for FWF ??

Posted on December 14, 2010 at 1:58 PM
# wwefan18
wwefan18

What do I have to do in FWF. If I have to do things like write promos and answer trivia, I'm not sure how much time I'll have with being in school full time, operating my Fantasy Wrestling Website, etc. But let me know what to do and what I'll be responsible for and what I need to do for it, and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.

Posted on December 14, 2010 at 2:04 PM
# BingBong
BingBong

all you need to do is tell me what WWE superstar you'd like to represtent and then you don't have to do anything except read my show

Posted on December 14, 2010 at 2:07 PM
# wwefan18
wwefan18

Oh okay, that's fine. I'd be glad to do it. Would you also like to join my Fantasy Wrestling Website? If you do, just let me know, I'll give you the link, and then you just fill out the form on the "Application" page, and then I'll send you a long, yet very informative Confirmation Letter that describes the entire site of the VCWE and tells you what you have to do. Basically, you sign up, I send a letter, and then you go to the "Submit Rosters" page, submit your rosters by filling out the form, and then the superstars you picked for your rosters will earn points based on their activity on the shows. You can select 15 superstars per week, if you only pick one week for rosters, it'll carry over to the following weeks. You can pick 5 from each of the three brands (Extreme, Victory, or Impact), or 15 from one brand, or as many superstars as you want for the brands and mix them all up till you reach 15. Then, you read the storylines, which the emails get sent out everytime a show is posted and you just read the storyline. It's not complicated at all once you get the hang of it. And then on the "FAQS" page, you can see the Point System to see how many points a superstar gets per appearance, match, win, etc. Let me know if you'd like to sign up.

Scotty.

Posted on December 14, 2010 at 2:13 PM
# BingBong
BingBong

yeah that sounds great i'd love to do it...so which WWE superstar would you like to be ?? send me a pm with the name of the superstar and their signature and finishing moves :)

Posted on December 14, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Wrestlemania 33 Card Dec 02   TheWrestler WWE Special Events 2 0.00
Episode 2: A Slow Build Nov 30   TheWrestler WWE Revival Series 2 0.00
Episode 1: The Beginning Nov 21   TheWrestler WWE Revival Series 3 0.00
Approaches to make up for lost time with live cricket scores Nov 09   rickymartin live cricket scores 1 0.00
TLC 2016 Predictions Dec 03   radschord89 LLWE non fantasy shows 11 0.00