New TNA show or FWF return?

TheWrestler

The fantasy shows seem to be really dead right now. I'm planning for a revival of them. I don't know what exactly happened to FWF but it was a fun show that people loved and got into. It brought lots of traffic and views to the shows. I am planning to either bring it back or start a new TNA blog show I've been thinking about some. Which would you Gita prefer. Comment here or even message me personally about this. I definitely want to do something on here.

Poll Participated End Date

Which sounds better?  01/18/2015

Return of FWF Fantasy show     100.00%
New TNA Fantasy show     0.00%

# TheWrestler
TheWrestler
Deadman Crew

I have to get some involvement from somebody for this to work and for the fantasy shows to truly be revived. I'm hoping somebody is willing to help and get involved. Anyone?

Posted on January 9, 2015 at 11:48 PM
# TheWrestler
TheWrestler
Deadman Crew

If I'm going to bring FWF back to the site I'm going to need people to fill out the form and tell me they want to be part of the show. I can post a blog with the form on it and some details soon but if I don't get more support the show won't ever get started. It need members to work

Posted on January 11, 2015 at 1:50 AM