Wrestlemania 33 Card Update

TheWrestler

The show is still going as planned as I'm currently working on it. I'm writing the Raw tag team match as we speak and since I write in the card order you can see how far along I am by looking at the card again. I'm going to post it around the same time that Wrestlemania 33 actually takes place so I have time to finish and keep your anticipation building. If there is anything I could do to increase the anticipation such as write out match backgrounds and buildups or something let me know and I'll try to do that between now and then to keep interest building. I'm posting the card again in the comments as a reminder. I hope you'll enjoy what I'm working on.

# TheWrestler
TheWrestler
Deadman Crew

Wrestlemania 33 Card:

The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto vs. AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Apollo Crews Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match

Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Eva Marie Smackdown Women's Championship

Randy Orton & Bray Wyatt vs. American Alpha vs. The Usos Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Emmalina Raw Women's Championship

The New Day vs. Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Enzo & Big Cass Raw Tag Team Championship

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins

Finn Balor vs Roman Reigns U.S. Championship

Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar Last Man Standing

Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho WWE Universal Championship

30-Man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Announced Participants: Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry, Zack Ryder, Titus O'Neil, Darren Young, Tyler Breeze, Fandango, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, R-Truth, Goldust, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Sami Zayn, Rusev, Rhyno, Heath Slater, James Ellsworth, Braun Strowman, Jack Swagger, Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Primo, Epico, Viktor, Konnor

The Undertaker vs. John Cena WWE World Championship

Posted on December 28, 2016 at 7:48 PM
# radschord89
radschord89
LLWE

I'd like to see the backgrounds and build ups for all of the matches.

Posted on January 2, 2017 at 6:06 AM
# tarheels08
tarheels08
Great card, but way too many triple threats, fatal four ways, etc. Even with a big card, WWE tends to avoid multiple of each of those kinds of matches.

Posted on January 11, 2017 at 12:36 AM