New Show Input Needed

TheWrestler

This will be a new weekly show. It will use 5 wwe ppvs as its big shows. King of the Ring, Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania. There will be a World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, United States, World Tag Team, and Women's Championship. The roster will consist of wrestlers from any promotion taking on any persona they've used but that is for you to decide. I need everyone to comment wrestlers they want to see on this show. Please comment as many as you want because I want to make the roster only viewer chosen of possible. Try not to do ones already picked so I don't have to fix duplicates out. I will leave a comment when I have enough for a full roster and then will post the final roster and start date. Thank you for any input you give!

Poll Participated End Date

Does this idea sound appealing?  08/05/2016

Yes     100.00%
No     0.00%
Maybe     0.00%

# edawg32
edawg32
Game On

Hey man, just giving you some advice. I've been doing this for a long time. I took some time off but I've been fantasy writing since 2012 at the least. It's really hard to get people to comment on stuff. If I were you, I would put together an all-star roster of your own and make it your own roster. I really like the idea but like I said, people don't always like to comment. I'll be sure to comment on your show if you start it up. Good luck man!

Posted on July 29, 2016 at 4:14 PM
# radschord89
radschord89
LLWE

Here are some ideas on the roster:

Team Benjamin (Shelton Benjamin, Jason Jordan and Chad Gable)
John Cena
AJ Styles
Chris Jericho
Lucha Dragons(Sin Cara and Kalisto)
Prime Time Players (Titus O'Neil and Darren Young)

Posted on July 31, 2016 at 10:51 PM