Big Bubba Season 2 Info

Mitch176

Ok so this blog is going to tell you everything you need to know about Big Bubba Season 2:

1 - The Season will start the week after Season 1 finishes

2 - The Prize will be (If you are not a featured blogger on the site), you will officially be given the position of featured blogger.
(If you are already a featured blogger) then you will have a link put up on the homepage that links people to either your league or your profile.

3 - The topics will follow a trend of TNA one week then WWE the next, to keep things fair.

4 - I will be releasing the Sign Up Question on Big Bubba Season 1 Episode 8, then I will anounce who made it into Season 2 on the Results show.

5 - Anyone is welcome to try and get in

6 - The show will have more of a layout to it, rather than just me telling you the topics

7 - If the House-Mates send me a PM and it is agreed between the two then I can incorporate rivalries into the show (Nothing too dramatic obviously)

8 - Each episode will feature a Video of a Past Wrestlemania or Bound for Glory match (Just because I can)

If you have any other questions about Season 2 feel free to ask here.

# BingBong
BingBong

so surely you need to watch both shows to take part...so as i have never watched TNA in my entire life that means i can't take part :(

Posted on December 17, 2010 at 5:11 PM
# robbiecam21
robbiecam21

will definitely be taking part this time

Posted on December 17, 2010 at 6:28 PM
# Mitch176
Mitch176

BingBong Not necassarily, I will try and give the house-mates topics that they can write about.

PS: Forgot to mention that on some weeks, depending on whether there is a PPV coming up or just because I feel like it, the topics could be themed.

Posted on December 17, 2010 at 7:09 PM
# ItsFRIDAYFRIDAYR..
ItsFRIDAYFRIDAYRebeccaBlack
EV 3.0

im in

Posted on December 17, 2010 at 8:19 PM
# TheProdigyCJB
TheProdigyCJB

I love the concept now and ill def try for season 2

Posted on December 17, 2010 at 8:54 PM
# jmt5887
jmt5887

Well I feel since i bowed out of the last seasin I should be able to be in this one without the sign-up question. I will win this time

Posted on December 17, 2010 at 10:28 PM
# Whammer1
Whammer1

Seeing as there was some controversy about m exit, I might show the more inexperienced bloggers what's up again?

Posted on December 18, 2010 at 3:21 AM

Wrestlemania 33 Card Dec 02   TheWrestler WWE Special Events 2 0.00
Episode 2: A Slow Build Nov 30   TheWrestler WWE Revival Series 2 0.00
Episode 1: The Beginning Nov 21   TheWrestler WWE Revival Series 3 0.00
Approaches to make up for lost time with live cricket scores Nov 09   rickymartin live cricket scores 1 0.00
TLC 2016 Predictions Dec 03   radschord89 LLWE non fantasy shows 11 0.00