New Season Delayed Until Thursday

I'm stuck in Louisiana due to the hurricane and the earliest return flight I could get to NYC is Thursday morning.

New season will get underway over the weekend.

Sorry for the delays!

Understood. I hope everything is ok where you live, Spencer.

Posted on August 29, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Thanks! I'm sure my apartment in Brooklyn is just fine, from what I hear there wasn't a whole lot that happened there.. it's just that all the airports in the NYC area shut down and are now clogged up with tons of people trying to get home.

And Louisiana is where I'm from, so getting stuck here isn't all that bad to me. :)

Posted on August 30, 2011 at 9:54 AM

Official new season announcement and prize awardings will still be happening this weekend - I just was able to get 4-UP going for the new season and I wanted to do that ASAP. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Posted on August 31, 2011 at 12:24 PM