Questions: Lesnar's WrestleMania 29 Opponent and Who Will Be Champ First - Lesnar, Rock, Cena, or HHH?

What can I say? WWE has actually started to pull me back in! WrestleMania didn't sell me at all until hour 2, and definitely ended on a high note, and then Raw on Monday night really sold me almost the whole way through.

So here's two questions that I think are very relevant now for you to predict. Of course, if the answers to either of these questions comes out before April 21st, the question will be thrown out.

Prediction Questions from http://www.fourdown.org

(WWE) Who will become WWE or World Heavyweight Champion first?
This question ends on 04/21/2012

-- 15 points for correct answer

Overall Percentages:
Brock Lesnar: 30.20%
John Cena: 24.16%
The Rock: 24.16%
Triple H: 21.48%

(WWE) WrestleMania 29: Who will face Brock Lesnar?
This question ends on 04/21/2012

-- 15 points for correct answer

Overall Percentages:
CM Punk: 18.00%
Daniel Bryan: 14.00%
Randy Orton: 12.67%
The Rock: 12.00%
Triple H: 12.00%
John Cena: 9.33%
Batista: 8.00%
Undertaker: 5.33%
Vince McMahon: 5.33%
Anyone else: 3.33%

It's great to see you back, cletus42o!

Posted on April 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM

word2k9 A ghost has been scoring the PPVs for the past months! Don't tell anyone! :)

Posted on April 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I meant back spiritually. I know you've been here physically.

Posted on April 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I actually just discovered a problem with the automated emails for questions. I didn't realize they hadn't been going out! So all those WrestleMania questions and the Royal Rumble question did get emails sent out to anyone. I was wondering why participation wasn't as high as normal.

Turns out the 3rd party emailing system I was using wasn't liking that I was including HTML in the "plain text" version of the email - which I should have caught before, but I guess maybe they updated their API to disallow that sometime late 2011. I didn't realize I was trying to pass in HTML to the plain text message. So basically every automated new/reminder question email never went out since that. I fixed it today, though before I fixed it, I sent out individual emails for the two current questions. Going forward it will revert to grouping multiple questions into one email like it used to.

I can't believe I'm just now catching that problem, but at least it's fixed.

Posted on April 5, 2012 at 11:44 AM