Season 14 starting soon..

Season 13 officially comes to an end this Sunday, and Season 14 kicks off with TNA's Lockdown followed by WWE's Extreme Rules.

The final rankings for Season 13 will be posted soon and prizes will be awarded to the winners!

Thanks everyone for continuing to come and play our PPV games! A redesign to the site will hopefully come later this year after my wedding, to make the site a lot more streamlined and easier for new players to figure out. (I know it's a mess!) We've had some great new leagues start up this season. SNS Radio Network joined just 2 PPVs ago and has ranked #2 for both shows - and got awfully close to beating The /wooo/ World Order at WrestleMania. Could we finally see /wooo/ go down in Season 14? Well, if Brock Lesnar and The Rock are both back on TV.. anything can happen!

cletus42o did wrestlemania bring back the wrestling fan inside you?;)

Posted on April 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM

John Cena losing 2 years in a row in the main event at WrestleMania is a nice start. The Rock potentially coming back for more matches is another. But Brock Lesnar probably excites me the most, especially if the contract details I read were correct. (where he will actually be appearing and wrestling throughout the next year, as opposed to rare appearances like The Rock)

Also digging the "Yes!" chants, but I think it might just be the Miami crowd has been great for the last 2 shows.

Of course kicking off WM the way they did keeps me from really putting much faith back into them. Honestly I was expecting an impromptu Lesnar/Sheamus match later in the PPV (since I had already read the rumors/facts) which would have made me feel "okay" about it in the end. Though if the crowds keep it up expressing their aggravation about that match for the next few weeks, I'll be happy about their decision to go through with it. (and hope Vince gets the message... yeah, right)

The only thing that would 100% put me back into full on fan mode would be an HBK return, though like a lot of people, I am happy to see someone stick to a retirement for once. But I wouldn't care one bit if they set up either HBK/HHH or HBK/Rock for WM29. (almost feels like the whole "Shawn was always better than you" build may have been a seed for HBK/HHH)

Posted on April 4, 2012 at 2:33 PM
# Mitch176
Mitch176

I can assure you that now #EuropesElite# is back under my control we will be rising out of the ashes and taking back our spot behind the Woo/World Order.

Posted on April 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM