Help Needed in August for PPVs

Hey guys - as many of you probably know since I've mentioned it before, my wedding is coming up next month on July 21st. Luckily, the last PPV for July (MITB) ends the weekend before so I won't have a problem with that one.

However, my honeymoon will be from August 15 to the 28th, and I wouldn't doubt that both TNA and WWE PPVs for August fall within that range. Haven't checked yet but I'm sure even if no PPVs take place during that time, matches will be being announced for shows at the least.

If there's anyone who would be willing to send me updates via email alerting me of new matches (or ideas for questions, since it'll be hard for me to follow the storylines), and then to actually update me with the results of the show(s) as they happen - I'd appreciate it. That way I can handle setting up the cards and then running the results as quickly as possible (and hopefully hidden away in the hotel bathroom so I don't get in trouble with my soon-to-be wife :).

Anyone who wouldn't mind, please do so. Emails from multiple people would be great so that I can cross-reference between what people are saying to be sure what I'm putting into the site is correct. :)

# Jimsta
Jimsta

I'll do it.
And congratulations on the wedding man.

Posted on June 22, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Thanks man. Basically, any matches that get announced, an email would be perfect. If it's a spoiler, though, let me know when it should go up.

And then if I can't be around during the PPV, the actual answers to the matches/questions by email too. I'm sure I can get the time to enter it in and run the results. (hopefully :)

If I end up having more access than I think, I'll let you know so you're not wasting your time of course. :) And if you can't get me everything, no worries, I appreciate the offer and any help you can give!

Posted on June 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM
# Jimsta
Jimsta

Sweet az, I'll do my best.

Posted on June 22, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Ill be onstage when your saying your vows. Got a show that day! ;)

Good luck man