4down Hall of Fame Ceremony Ideas

BingBong

First of all I am surprised at the lack of voting so far for this final stage of the process, If you havent voted already go to
and get your votes in for who you want to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Now, you have until Friday to get those votes in and then on Saturday, the day before Wrestlemania I will host the 4down Hall of Fame Ceremony and it will feature the three finalists and hopefully Cletus to induct the winner as he is already in the HoF. The winner will recieve a special symbol next to his name as recognition of his greatness.

However i want your help with how you think i should host the cermony...any ideas please post in the comments...

I was thinking...
I will get final statements off all the finalists as well as Cletus then i will just post everything up in one blog and hav the winner make a speech and have Cletus induct them and then leave it to your comments.

Does that sound good??
Please give me your thoughts

Iam a big fan of shows that are written like a tv show for example "Life Stories"

Btw check your inbox BingBong iam gunna send you a message...

Posted on March 26, 2011 at 7:45 AM
# TheMajicMan
TheMajicMan
EV 3.0

Btw, When is my life story coming up?

Posted on March 26, 2011 at 8:04 AM

Ive been having time problems but when i finish WWE Beta at WM! ill contact you.

Posted on March 26, 2011 at 8:13 AM
# TheMajicMan
TheMajicMan
EV 3.0

Alright dude
I'm just playin :-)

Posted on March 26, 2011 at 8:14 AM
# Mitch176
Mitch176

I was thinking perhaps as well as or instead of Cletus, if he doesn't have the time, each nominee could choose one member of the site who would induct them if they won? Then you could just message them BingBong and ask them to send in the speeches for if their nominee won. I just thought it'd make it a bit more personal.

Posted on March 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM
# wwefan18
wwefan18

I agree with both kaihtafc and Mitch176 comments. I think having a personal representative inducting them being the best for if they won. And then Cletus could have an interview with the first inductee. I also agree with making it like the WWE Hall of Fame, like a show type thing. BingBong could interview each nominee and ask them about their lifestory and that could be used in the show. Just my opinion, but I think it'll be better than just a simply "Q&A".

Posted on March 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Wrestlemania 33 Card Dec 02   TheWrestler WWE Special Events 2 0.00
Episode 2: A Slow Build Nov 30   TheWrestler WWE Revival Series 2 0.00
Episode 1: The Beginning Nov 21   TheWrestler WWE Revival Series 3 0.00
Approaches to make up for lost time with live cricket scores Nov 09   rickymartin live cricket scores 1 0.00
TLC 2016 Predictions Dec 03   radschord89 LLWE non fantasy shows 11 0.00